[SML] Need CD-80 Dimmer pack repair parts

Bruce Bennett bennett.bruce at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 11:25:00 UTC 2021

Ron Foley at Scenework is a good bet. He services Strand dimmer racks and consoles, and is the Rep for the province.

The relays may be an off the shelf industrial part - those in our CD-80 racks are.

Bruce

"A society grows great when old people plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." - Greek proverb