[SML] Need CD-80 Dimmer pack repair parts

David Fox David.Fox at etcconnect.com
Mon Sep 20 14:32:32 UTC 2021

[uncloaking]

My go to for strand parts and service is Vincent Lighting.
Rumor has it they purchased the bulk of the Strand North America service and repair inventory when Strand was sold and relocated their LA headquarters.

216-475-7600  800-922-5356 https://www.vls.com/

It is important to note that the opinions of the individual and those of their employer are not always aligned.

What you have read should be construed as my opinion and not the opinion of my employer.

If you don't like or agree with my thoughts and musings, I am the one you should take to task and not the nice people who pay me.

Be Seeing You
David
He/him/his