[SML] Software for theatrical lighting

Steven Haworth haworth7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 23:13:00 UTC 2021

Hobbit, you bring some memories for me.  Years ago now I did a quite
complex theatre show on an Express using 8 StudioColors and a pile of
conventionals, and actually it worked just fine.
The saving grace was learning to edit cues in spreadsheet mode - so I could
set colors & position during move-in-black moments. But all those had to be
thought out manually, and carefully edited.
And giving each mover it's own submaster page.  Sigh... memories. :-)