[SML] We need a new cyc

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 21:59:04 UTC 2021

Jon - I think any size but definitely to 50' or taller by any length. I
specified them with pipe pocket with gaps win pocket where pipes join and a
skirt or flap that is just a little longer than pocket.  Edges are a vinyl
hem with grommets. I don't think they can be beat for durability, much less
fragile than leno or muslin, easy to clean, and easy to repair a tear.  And
permanently flame retardant.  Probably 2 to 2 1/2 times cost of leno, but
I've been out of checking prices for several years. Not something I've kept
up on in retirement.

Best wishes