[SML] Two things: Grease Car and creating fake Neon Sign

Jeffrey Kanyuck JKanyuck at Harford.edu
Sun Aug 7 23:15:52 UTC 2022

Hello,
    Looking for a prop/set piece to use in the Bel Air, Maryland area.
We are in need of the Greased Lightning car for ... you got it... the musical "Grease".
Looking to borrow if possible but, rental might be. We would pick up and drop off. Sept 9 to Sept 26 as a minimum hopefully a couple of extra days on the front and end just in case.

    They want two neon signs; I have been looking at some of the LED options available on Amazon for putting light behind a set of letters made of Luan or some such item.
     Does anyone have suggestions of things they liked using that worked well that doesn't take a lot of time to set up? We are horribly short on crew.

Jeffrey Kanyuck
Technical Director
Harford Community College
401 Thomas Run Road