[SML] Gluing down Marley…

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 21:26:24 UTC 2022

I've never heard of doing this, but it'd have to ba an adhesive compatible
with PVC. Maybe a pipe cement?
One of my crew is a professional dancer and choreographer, and he favors
double-sided tape at the seams. If it's a permanent install, have them
welded, then use roofing nails around the perimeter?