[SML] Gluing down Marley…

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Mon Aug 15 15:15:56 UTC 2022

Hi Will,
Curious as to why the Cascade would need to be glued down.  When three
dance studios and two theatre rehearsal rooms were floored with the same
material, it was simply heat welded in place and left alone. The perimeter
edges were cut almost to the walls and covered only by the vinyl mopboard.
This was done in early 2016 and the floors are still performing very well.
Gravity and weight of the product is doing all the work.  Good luck with
the process.
Steve

Stephen E. Rees,
Professor Emeritus of Theatre - SUNY Fredonia
CCE-CC Master Gardener Volunteer
716.680.1565 Mobile