[SML] Foam fire extinguishers....PROPS!

Joe jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 03:23:44 UTC 2022

If you were to try to make something yourself,  I recall a foam making toy for children.  The one I recall functioned by a hand pump.  But, I don't see it anywhere now.  It was for bath, and I suspect it would not be good for you, because it would have been more like shaving cream.  I think you would prefer something a LOT less soapy... or you will end up with a much harder mess to remove from the stage floor.

If you are not going to go with a real fire-fighting foam, the kind that is more airy, which is used at discos, is probably what you would prefer.   Here are some toy versions that you might cannibalize to get the nozzle part.

Then they have this foam machine that makes much larger quantities, but I don't know if you could modify it to shoot out.  Perhaps if you restricted the outlet. But, it may not generate enough volume for that idea to work. Fom Mania  Fomalanche Foam Machine. (yes spelling is correct)
 https://www.amazon.com/Little-Kids-Fomalanche-Concentrate-Birthdays/dp/B09W374NXR/ref=sr_1_11?keywords=foam+bath+soap&qid=1661222771&s=toys-and-games&sr=1-11

Note that Fom Mania also makes a gun that shoots foam, but it is probably not good for you.  The battery system makes a little foam, that accumulates in the pump area, then you squeeze the foam out.

-Joe