[SML] Big book spines

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Sun Aug 28 19:17:22 UTC 2022

Not exactly sure what else to add - imagine a stack of books, flat on
the floor - now imagine them scaled up 4x or more, with actrons
standing on them, sitting on them, walking around them... generally
subjecting them to gentle actron abuse. They are set pieces.

Thanks to all the suggestions thus far... sonotube is a good idea...
PVC for some, as well.... yeah, I realize *most* books don't have much
curve on their spines, but I do want to see a subtle curve to some of
them. I even hope to replicate that "gutter" crease on the top "book",
just to sell the look.  Not going to go crazy detailed with the spines
- won't have any text, but with the audience as close as they are, I
want them to appreciate what they are, and not think, "Oh bless them -
they tried" - or "What is that supposed to be??"  Imagine this, but
without bun feet (this is a coffee table)....

 - Jon