[SML] Selling things

Greg Bierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Fri Dec 9 20:52:27 UTC 2022

When I was working with them as Luxium they did sell direct.  It looks like the ZR series is now named ZOBO.  Since I retired I can’t find my old documentation that I got from them.  I did find an email from 2019 showing pricing on the ZIBA-mini for $349 and the regular for $549.  IIRC I think the ZR (ZOBO) was in the $350 range and maybe $50 more for the wireless version.

Greg Bierly