[SML] Stained Glass using Fluorescent or other methods

Joe jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 03:06:33 UTC 2022

Without backlighting, I don't need to make a light-box.  I can simply make, and hang it like a banner.  A pure rectangle shape would only need a dowel on the top and bottom. If I go with a round or gothic-arch type of top, I would need to cut out some plywood, but that is about the structure I would need.
The cheap, $30, DMX controllable, UV fixtures, with about a 30 Deg beam, makes it fairly easy to control where the light is going, so I don't have to wash the whole stage.  Though, being from China, the light output is probably only half what is claimed.
Plus, I don't have 72 SqFt of scrap gel to throw at this project.

-Joe