[SML] Faux stained glass

Joe D jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 17:44:06 UTC 2022

I have some already. The fixtures advertised 395-400 nm wavelength, but that is likely false. The light is quite visible as a deep blue, which indicates that it is not a true UV fixture. So for some effects, they wouldn't be appropriate.  But in my usage, there will be plenty of other light sources.
Also note that in our situation, I won't have The ability to hang fixtures above. So they must sit on the floor. They will be hidden by the church pews.

-Joe

  On Wed, Dec 28, 2022 at 10:19 AM, Duncan Mahoney via Stagecraft<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:      If there's a cheap fixture that will work for this now I'd like to know!