[SML] Off Topic - International Job Offer

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Sat Dec 31 18:54:05 UTC 2022

My other SIL came across aTV report in Texas that described the
circumstances my niece is confronted with. Same kind of offshore hiring
thing, send a check and buy equipment, etc., etc. We've told my niece to do
her best Monte Python imitation and Run Away!, Run Away!!

Thanks all.
Steve
Stephen E. Rees,
Professor Emeritus of Theatre - SUNY Fredonia
CCE-CC Master Gardener Volunteer
716.680.1565 Mobile