[SML] Lost tours...

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Wed Jun 8 15:05:17 UTC 2022

The owners of the trailers would know, and are billing someone for the rentals, for sure.

Kind of like when a house construction starts, the blue fencing goes up around the site, they get so far with construction, and then stop for a long, long, long time.  The fencing/porta-potty company is still billing someone.

But the first question is still good:  any shows still in cans somewhere?

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director, Head Lighting Technician
Chan Centre

Phone 604 822 2372
andrew.riter at ubc.ca