[SML] Lost tours...

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Wed Jun 8 19:11:23 UTC 2022

Following on what Andrew said; the lighting and sound equipment is
normally rented and charged weekly.
Most rental houses would have tracked their gear down and gotten it back
by now.
There could be some sitting somewhere but trust me they are still paying
for it if it is out there sitting.
I would almost bet that there are very, very few of them.

JT
Mostly retired technical guy

https://www.avg.com