[SML] Web site updated

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Wed Mar 30 12:35:10 UTC 2022

I finally got some time to update our web site.  I haven't listed any
products on it yet as we're still testing production.

Aside from getting the business up and personal paperwork, we were out
of the country for a week and we've also be giving technology and
machine shop demonstrations to groups of students.  More serious
training starting in May, for now we've been getting somewhat random
groups of mixed age and interest students so that makes things harder to
organize.

Web site address same as always:  https://durandinterstellar.com

--
www.DurandInterstellar.com