[SML] Researching Cue Player

faker200 at netins.net faker200 at netins.net
Fri May 13 03:27:14 UTC 2022

Dear hive mind,

In the last few years I have heard about a MAC base program called
Q-Lab.  With this program you can in theory embed video cue in with
sound Cues.  I have never used this program.  I have wonder if their was
a windows based version, or a program that one could run
Sound/Lights/video on the same machine.

That leads me to question:  Tonight I came a across a program called CUE
PLAYER, that run light, sound & video cues in one program.  Has any one
in the group used this program?  Thoughts?  Computer needs to run this
program.

Before I present this to the powers that be in the theatres I work, I
would like to find more info than what listed on the website.

Thank you all

Clay Ross