[SML] Researching Cue Player

Charlie Richmond charlie.rsd at gmail.com
Fri May 13 04:21:45 UTC 2022

https://www.showcuesystems.com/cms/ is the primary Windows based
audio/video cue player.  Disclaimer: we are suppliers to SCS.  But I still
recommend it ;-)

Charlie

On Thu, 12 May 2022 at 20:28, Ross via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
wrote:

> Dear hive mind,
>
> In the last few years I have heard about a MAC base program called Q-Lab.
> With this program you can in theory embed video cue in with sound Cues.  I
> have never used this program.  I have wonder if their was a windows based
> version, or a program that one could run Sound/Lights/video on the same
> machine.
>
> That leads me to question:  Tonight I came a across a program called CUE
> PLAYER, that run light, sound & video cues in one program.  Has any one in
> the group used this program?  Thoughts?  Computer needs to run this program.
>
> Before I present this to the powers that be in the theatres I work, I
> would like to find more info than what listed on the website.
>

> Thank you all
>
> Clay Ross

* Charlie Richmond - http://www.RichmondSoundDesign.com
<http://www.richmondsounddesign.com/>
* https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Richmond-4247
* LinkedIn & twitter: charlierichmond   f-book: charlie.richmond
* Over 2.9 million licensed SoundMan-Server audio channels!