[SML] Shrek Bird?

Pietrie, Joseph joseph.pietrie at d303.org
Tue May 17 16:36:18 UTC 2022

Cheap and Dirty fun for the bit

   1. Take Regular ballon ( I Used Blue)
   2. *Put feathers inside the ballon 1st*
   3. Hook up to a Portable air tank with a Blow Gun With Safety Tip And
   Rubber Tip attached to the ballon for control
   4. Inflate a little
   5. Draw Bird on Ballon(Silly looking got better reactions)
   6. Tape a Yellow Beak for the nose
   7. Had Techie Hold up in the tree(unfortunately this night he forgot to
   keep track of the hose)
   8. Squeezed the blow nozzle to inflate
   9. at the moment let her go.

Links to parts
https://www.harborfreight.com/air-tools-compressors/air-compressors-tanks/portable-air-tanks/5-gallon-portable-air-tank-65594.html
https://www.harborfreight.com/blow-
gun-with-safety-tip-and-rubber-tip-63577.html

See Attached video for the bit.  Sorry, the quality is not the best.
Shrek Bird Bit
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CFuW829Csq8RHPWi2eLaiwRUjOHuZ5c-/view?usp=sharing>