[SML] The Lottery

Paul Guncheon pguncheon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 12:15:46 UTC 2022

<<(still have not figured out how to win the lottery without playing)>>

I have heard two things about the odds when playing the lottery:

1. The odds of winning the Powerball are the same as if you are trying to
find your treasured putty knife. You are told it is in a closet. You then
get dropped off in Chicago and are allowed to open exactly one closet door.

2. Your odds are the same whether you play it or not.

I have never played and, true to prediction, I have not won... yet.
However, hope springs infernal.

-Paul 1