[SML] Jobs at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

David Fox David.Fox at etcconnect.com
Thu Sep 1 15:29:53 UTC 2022

[Uncloaking]
There is no way I would have been qualified to do this in my 20's or 30's. I may have been good, but I wasn't that good.... then 😊 (lol).

Now? I still wonder if I can do ALL of it, but it sounds like a super fun challenge, and having spent 2 and a half decades helping venues, looking at prints of venues and seeing them half built, production almost sounds fun again.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued. And other than missing seasons ( hot is not a season) Vegas not an issue for me.

So... One of you should do it so I can come visit!

[cloaking]

It is important to note that the opinions of the individual and those of their employer are not always aligned.

What you have read should be construed as my opinion and not the opinion of my employer.

If you don't like or agree with my thoughts and musings, I am the one you should take to task and not the nice people who pay me.

Be Seeing You
David
He/him/his