[SML] What's up for the Fall, ya'all?

Don Taco taco at peak.org
Thu Sep 1 19:05:04 UTC 2022

I am an old retired guy now. No more building maintenance. I have gone camping at least one day each week since Memorial Day, including 9 days at the Centralia Old Time Fiddle Campout.
I am promised to one light design in the next ACT season, and will be a reader in the 4th year of Veteran's Voices, which couples local writers and vets, and then presents the stories in a readers theater format during the Veteran's Day weekend. A very well-received program. I was part of the first year.
Light on theater, heavy on fun. As the weather darkens, I plan to spend more time recording and promoting songs.

From: "Scott Parker via Stagecraft" <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Hi All,
So, whatcha workin' on this fall?