[SML] What's up for the Fall, ya'all?

Greg Bierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Thu Sep 1 22:53:45 UTC 2022

I am counting down to an early retirement on September 16th.  25 years as a high school TD and I am going to go back to freelancing.
I am on the executive board of two IATSE locals and treasurer of my church group.
We are in the finishing stages of fixing up our home from a house fire this winter and selling my father’s home from his unexpected death less than a month later.
I have a few interesting irons in the fire but am waiting to put the dumpster fire of 2022 in the rearview mirror.
I am trying to shed stress and simplify my life as I round this corner.  I have great intentions of adding some exercise and healthy cooking too but… we will have to wait and see.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Coordinator (soon to be retired)
Hempfield High School