[SML] pipe sizes sorted by by DIA

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 00:04:30 UTC 2022

It may be all correct. I think the format for showing matches confuses me.

Are you saying you're only listing schedule 40, or that black iron means
schedule 40, and not 80 or some other rating.

Played some with round that fits inside square (thanks to Dan Culhane).
Less friction and usually no seam issues.  And using rectangular for one of
a pair - like a removable railing - is really a slick way to build in
tolerance.

Good work.