[SML] Looking for Sky Cannon searchlihgt bulbs

Joe jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 00:02:09 UTC 2022

A group I help with recently purchased a used searchlight that doesn't have a bulb.  On the unit control panel it says,

Space Cannon vH s.r.l.
Electronic Engineering
Black Devil

But, I haven't been able to find any info.  The owner gave the website as http://www.spacecannonsne.it  It is an Italian site.  But, a search for any of the phrases on the name plate doesn't bring up anything on their web page.

I am also a bit confused over what may be the brand, vs the model #.  And it doesn't help that "space cannon" is used as a name for a zillion different things.

Any ideas about where to obtain a manual and a bulb?

-Joe