[SML] Looking for Sky Cannon searchlihgt bulbs

Herrick Goldman herrick at evokecollaborative.com
Sat Sep 3 00:12:32 UTC 2022

The space cannon lamps are unobtainable.  The last 90 are with Cosmo on tribute to light at ground zero.  Osram I think makes a replacement it’s $3000 a lamp and dangerous to install.

Herrick Goldman
917.797.3624
www.EvokeCollaborative.com<http://www.EvokeCollaborative.com>
www.HGLightingDesign.com<http://www.HGLightingDesign.com>