[SML] Broadway, tickets for same night?

Brian Munroe brian at themunroes.com
Tue Sep 6 10:37:49 UTC 2022

Try todaytix.com if you want to purchase tickets online. In person, and to add to the experience, TKTS in Times Square offers same day discounted tickets. You won’t find a discount for Hamilton but you probably will for Book of Mormon. I would recommend you try Hadestown.  It work on that show so that’s my selfish recommendation.

Most broadway theaters are actually pretty small backstage. I don’t know if they still do it in these Covid times, but Radio City Music hall used to offer guided backstage tours. That place IS large and very impressive. No visitors are allowed backstage at broadway theaters anymore due to the pandemic, so no tours are possible.

Brian Munroe

Sent from my iPad