[SML] What's up for the Fall, ya'all?

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Tue Sep 6 15:36:57 UTC 2022

Definitely a busy fall ahead…
New launches for ChamSys, Chauvet Pro, and Kino Flo.
Also roped-in to running for the USITT Board… this’ll be fun.
Working on new acquisitions (stay tuned)
Prepping to move our HQ to a new building (we’ve outgrown this one), in the spring… but that means reviewing and marking up architectural drawings, power drops, furniture selection, etc. while also leading the occasional tour of our current building for the real estate broker who’s handling the sale…
Hiring and expanding our product team (anyone wanna move to South FL?).

I need a vacation…LOL.