[SML] Safety of carbon fiber masks/heads

Scott Parker scparker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 18:50:44 UTC 2022

Performers, materials, and safety... Monona is the tops.
While the below says "Members of Local USA829" may contact her. I can
imagine this question would be refused.
Safety Consultant

United Scenic Artists employs Industrial Hygienist, Monona Rossol
<actsnyc at cs.com>, M.S., M.F.A., as our safety consultant. She can provide
you with hard data on hazardous materials and equipment, etc. Members of
Local USA 829 may email Monona or call her at 212-777-0062
<http://voice.google.com/calls?a=nc,%2B12127770062>
<http://voice.google.com/calls?a=nc,%2B12127770062> or 646-522-8604
<http://voice.google.com/calls?a=nc,%2B16465228604>
<http://voice.google.com/calls?a=nc,%2B16465228604>(cell) for information
on hazardous materials and equipment, applicable laws and regulations,
proper protective equipment, effects of your materials on your health or
referral to occupational medical doctors.

https://www.usa829.org/Safety-and-Training/Contact-a-Safety-Rep-for-USA-829
Thanks,
Scott
Cell 718-757-6661  <http://voice.google.com/calls?a=nc,%2B17187576661>