[SML] Wireless Headsets

Greg Bierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Wed Apr 19 22:17:45 UTC 2023

We bought a set of Eartec UltraLite HUB8S with an interface unit to plug into existing com from B&H in the Spring of 2021 for our first post pandemic show.  It worked so well and was far more durable than expected, that I bought a second set this summer prior to my retirement.  They linked the two systems in March for the spring musical and are still going strong.  With the educational discount, they were so affordable I didn’t hold out high hopes for its performance or durability.  I am so glad I was wrong.  The middle school just bought a set for their musical this Spring.  I did do some research and heard some good things from some FB uaergroups that I trust and made the plunge.  They certainly aren’t as robust as the Clear-com, etc but they fit the bill.

Greg Bierly
 (retired) Hempfield High School