[SML] Wireless Headsets

Kenneth Zinkl kzinkl at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 19 23:00:46 UTC 2023

I recently bought a Hollyland Syscom 1000T. It comes with a base station, 8
belt packs, 9 single muff headsets, one gooseneck microphone, and a knock
off Pelican case for it all. Cost was around $6k and the cheaper products
from Hollyland were well reviewed from what I could find. I chose these
based on the stability of the wireless SDI/HDMI units they make, figuring
if they can have a really stable video product a party line headset should
be fine. We've only used them 2 or 3 times so far but they are working
well. I do wish I bought the Solidcom M1 just to have sidetone. I did
upgrade to panel antennas so I could get the antennas out of the rack and
into the house.
Ken