[SML] Narrow beam LED pixel strips?

Joe jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 01:03:14 UTC 2023

An update to an earlier posting I made seeking a curtain of light, made with an array of narrow-beam LEDs.  A vendor has come up with a product that does what I was looking for.  Though, to be overly pickey, I think would have preferred half the pixel density, and double the length (perhaps by having a hinge to fold in half). Also, I am surprised the electronics box is so large. In the application I am planning to use it, It would ideally have simply laid down on the front edge of the stage.
It is the BAR 40, Indoor 40*3W RGB 3in1 Led Curtain light from  www.upluslighting.com   They didn't give a definite U.S. based source. But said they have worked with Blizzard in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrS3ZyNKAY4
-Joe