[SML] Boom lift rigging

Steve Boone sboone at bgsu.edu
Thu Apr 27 14:46:35 UTC 2023

Sorry, no help here.
I’ve seen several different rigs that are made for Condor articulating boom lifts, including under the work platform and front of the platform setups (along with the more popular top of the platform rigs—which are a lot easier for the electricians to get to the lighting equipment and then rappel down to earth).  Our campus even brought in several Condor stadium lighting rigs for lighting the football stadium, back before they spent the money on a permanent system.

So, if I had to find out, I’d try calling Versalift (which I think is part of Time Manufacturing Company in Waco, Texas) and throwing myself to their mercy.

Uh, humbly, if you find something, can you share?  This is the kind of info I love to pile up in my office (or, more recently -like from 1990 on-  on my computer) hahha

Steve Boone
BGSU Department of Theatre and Film