[SML] Real Dimmable LED replacements or alternatives

Justin Bennett justin at justin-bennett.com
Wed Aug 2 20:07:07 UTC 2023

Soraa is the only brand I’ve found that has acceptable mains dimming performance. Not cheap, but good.

I would bet Signify has something good by now, but I haven’t gone back to check since I did my initial round of product demos. I like the Philips Hue line of products, but I haven’t tried them with mains dimming. (I have some Signify stuff in other applications around my facility that I’m very happy with.)

Cheers,
Justin Bennett

Sent from my iPhone