[SML] Lets hear it for SUNY Freedonia

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Thu Aug 17 18:18:20 UTC 2023

Hi Herrick,
Thanks for letting us know about this.  The Sound Recording Technology
program within The School of Music has been well-established for at least
35 years and has a whole horde of grads working in the industry and
beyond.  Some of those students were able to pick up a minor in theatre
while up to their ears in "Tonnmeister" activities.  In the Theatre and
Dance department we were often able to rely on their expertise in solving
audio problems with our shows. I count several as good friends. BCCing a
couple of SoM friends.
Steve

Stephen E. Rees,
Professor and Chair Emeritus of Theatre - SUNY Fredonia
CCE-CC Master Gardener Volunteer
716.680.1565 Mobile