[SML] Bubble Machines?

Steven Mclean stevenjmclean at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 14:25:02 UTC 2023

Hey,  After a few year hiatus from educational theatre, I am back in the
saddle as a staff TD for the theatre program at Grand View University in
Des Moines, Iowa.

Aaaand, of course, I have a question for the wisdom of the list.  We are
producing a children's show (called BLUE -- but that is really
immaterial).  One of the bits in the show requires a prop washing machine
to overflow and the director and I are currently thinking bubble machine.

Of course, being a private school the budget for the production is minimal.
Wondering if anyone on the list has recommendations for a bubble machine
that provides a lot of bang for the buck?

--
Steven J McLean
515-480-8461
stevenjmclean at gmail.com