[SML] (Baltimore/DC area) Chairs for sale, other equipment coming soon

John McAfee jrpmcafee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 17:48:59 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

So now that Single Carrot Theatre has announced that they are closing their doors, I can be more forthcoming with the equipment that will be for sale.  I’m in the process of inventorying everything and coming up with prices, but one of the more urgent things is selling their audience seating because they want to consolidate space.  They also are looking to sell lighting instruments, mostly Altman 6x… as well as some PAR64’s.  There may be some Source 4’s as well.  I don’t have an inventory of those yet, but if you are in the market let me know.  See below for the chair information:

Hello,

As you may have heard, Single Carrot Theatre is closing. We will be getting rid of many things, both for sale and for free. (This includes furniture, theatrical lighting equipment, AV equipment, tools, computer accessories, etc.)  If you would like to be informed as we liquidate our inventory, please email boxoffice at singlecarrot.com <mailto:boxoffice at singlecarrot.com> and I will continue to send updates to you as we organise our items and prepare for sale.

First thing we are looking to get rid of are our chairs. I have included the Facebook Marketplace listing and pasted the listing below. If you have interest in any quantity of these chairs, please let me know ASAP. We are looking to move them before Thursday February 9th.

The listing is here: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/733151445070057/
we can negotiate on price if you're interested in any quantity.

100 Cushioned Stackable Event Chairs
($199 per 10 chairs)
Comfortable, stackable, easy to clean.

Available- 100 black vinyl event chairs (used). Will sell in increments of 10 chairs (100 total available)
Retails new at  $100+ per chair. Also included are 10 dollies for the chairs depending on quantity purchased.
13 chairs have minimal damage, a few nicks in vinyl and 4 with small tears. (see photos). Take your pick for the chairs in the best condition.

Payment by cash, venmo or cashiers check only. Pick up downtown Baltimore

Chair Description:
Ace Regency Chairs: https://tinyurl.com/4kxcw7za

The Ace is more that just a basic stack chair; it's a comfortable, versatile chair at home in both reception and training areas.
Features :
Padded seat and back upholstered with stylish black vinyl
Cushioned armrests top a black tubular steel frame
Easily stores away in stacks of 8-10

Specifications :
Seat Dimensions : 19" x 17"
Seat Height : 18"

Thanks,
Genevieve

Genevieve de Mahy
Artistic Director
Single Carrot Theatre
720-771-3485 / 443-844-9253
gdemahy at singlecarrot.com <mailto:gdemahy at singlecarrot.com>
www.singlecarrot.com <http://www.singlecarrot.com/>
Pronouns she/her

"The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution."
-Paul Cezanne