[SML] Hiring for Show Control and Media Server programmers.

Michael Sauder michael.sauder at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 00:37:20 UTC 2023

Hi list, I'm back again in the continual search for technical talent
for my new venue (which, not to brag, but it's a pretty sweet
venue...).

MSG Sphere in Las Vegas, a bleeding-edge 17,500 seat spherical venue
opening in Fall of 2023, is currently hiring for Show Control
Programmers and Immersive Video Engineers (aka, media server
techs/programmers).

Show Control Programmer -
https://jobs.msgsphere.com/sphere/jobs/18596?lang=en-us
Full-time in Las Vegas, salary range of $96,000 - $135,000.
Seeking well-rounded, highly technically skilled people with expertise
in JavaScript, IT, and programmatic connectivity to live production
systems (lighting platforms, audio platforms, etc). If you have
experience in Show Control platforms such as Medialon Manager or
Alcorn McBride, you're well on the right path but experience in those
systems is not a requirement.

Immersive Video Engineers -
https://jobs.msgsphere.com/sphere/jobs/18595?lang=en-us
Full-time in Las Vegas, salary range of $83,000 - $130,000
Seeking programmers and technicians to support one of, if not the
largest, media server installations in the world. Our primary system
consists of many dozens of next-gen 7thSense playback servers,
generative servers (Unreal, Unity, Notch), and pixel processors.
Experience in 7thSense specifically is not required, but should be
experienced in building and programming media server systems with
platforms such as disguise, Pandora, and Hippo.

Check out https://www.msgsphere.com or Google "MSG Sphere" to learn
more about this incredible venue.

Thank you,
Michael Sauder
Director Production Systems - MSG Sphere