[SML] Android tablet OK for sound board app?

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Sat Jan 28 20:42:31 UTC 2023

Howdy folks -

I've configured/used iPads with sound boards (using their apps) -
Soundcraft and Midas.... and now we have an Allen & Heath.  Our IT
head *hates* anything Apple, and is refusing to let us buy an iPad to
connect to the new board.  (It's just a tool, but we've beat that
horse too long, and now it's time to move on.). Anywho.... any reason
we shouldn't use an Android-based tablet with our A&H? Anyone doing
that? Anything to be aware of? Again, it's only a tool to use with
this sound board, so not about web browsing, email, astronomy apps,
FaceTube, fantasy football, etc.... just the A&H app.

 - Jon

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com