[SML] Android tablet OK for sound board app?

Kenneth Zinkl kzinkl at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 28 23:00:06 UTC 2023

If you have a QU I believe you have to use an iPad to control the board,
but I think everything from SQ on up has apps for iPad, Android, and
Windows. Don't get the cheapest android tablet and you should be fine. If
you go with an Amazon Fire Tablet (Technically Android) make sure the
Amazon app store has the app you need. I've had mixed success installing
the Google services that are needed to access the Play Store.
Ken