[SML] floor pockets or drop boxes

Greg Bierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Sat Jul 29 00:58:37 UTC 2023

I used floor pockets because they were there but would prefer drops in most instances.  They are rarely where needed.  The wall jacks on the proscenium wall were great.  Upstage wall was useful but are typically too close to the cycle and caused issues.  Bottom mounted pigtails would have helped in this case.  I love the idea of a full trough in the wings running up/downstage with a variety of access.  The trick would be where exactly to locate it on/offstage.  You could choose to bring your circuits up in any location necessary.

My $.02

Greg Bierly