[SML] Dimmable Medium Screw Base LED lamps

Bruce Bennett bennett.bruce at gmail.com
Wed May 3 19:51:19 UTC 2023

Hello,
Consistency in bulb manufacture and compatibility with the dimmer model(s) are key considerations.
Tests for compatibility and performance, along with tailoring dimmer curves to the bulb are recommended.
A bulb from a manufacturer that will remain available for several years is important. The MTBF curve still applies with LED bulbs..
Bruce

"A society grows great when old people plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." - Greek proverb