[SML] Threads?

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 01:05:44 UTC 2023

Has anyone here gone on Threads?  Whatdja think?

Since I'm not on The Book of Faces any more and it'll be a Really Cold Day
In A Really Hot Place when I go on TwitXWhat-the-F-ever that Musk rump-swab
owns, I'm curious if the new "Instagram for people with not much to say" is
a viable vehicle for keeping in contact with people I care about.

Also, to keep this theatre-related, I actually attended a show this
evening; the tour of the new production of "To Kill A Mockingbird" is
playing my old barn in East Cupcake this week. Amazingly, I quite enjoyed
it. Hardly spent any time at all nitpicking over production details. Maybe
I'm recovering?

-DV