[SML] Threads?

jamos at johnnyamos.com jamos at johnnyamos.com
Fri Oct 6 05:42:10 UTC 2023

I haven’t used threads yet. I just tried to log in with my Instagram bona fides, but I was told that I needed to download their app and I don’t feel like dealing with another app right now. For the record, Threads is owned by Meta which also owns Facebook and Instagram.

I wonder who is really responsible for all the accomplishments of SpaceX, Musk is a twit.

Cheerio,
Johnny