[SML] Job market

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Sun Oct 15 07:56:16 UTC 2023

 That’s a good analogy because the time it takes to study to become a corporate pilot and to become competent in tech theater are similar.
I help admin a Facebook group for technical theater educators and we often will help educate posting folks about what the going rate is for a position so they can take it back to their college HR department, along with a list of failed searches to help them create a package someone will want to apply for.
We’ve had union contracts where the employer decided to offer to raise the rates because the union couldn’t fill the call at amount that had been negotiated.
Kristi RC