[SML] VectorWorks customer service (or lack of)

Jeff Forbes jforbes1956 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 18:07:01 UTC 2023

Rumor has it that there is an update to VectorWorks 2024, but so far I haven’t been able to install it. When I click on “check for updates" in the menu bar I get a message that says  “Product update check failed” and a suggestion that I check my internet connection. That last is sort of a no- brainer since I’ve been poking around the VectorWorks web site looking for an alternate download option.

Emails to tech support go unanswered, which is not surprising since I don’t recall ever getting a reply from tech support at any time in the past 15 or so years. I’ve always had better luck with my local area network of fellow users here in PDX.

Anyone here have any suggestions as to how I can update the software? Is it even worth it?

TIA,

Jeff Forbes
jforbes1956 at gmail.com