[SML] ETC Sensor Dimmer rack running 120 circuits

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 16:53:29 UTC 2023

I would guess that there are some duplicates that are not labeled as such.
You might try a breaker sniffer and see if it can match which dimmer is
driving which circuit. They need to be right on top of the breaker driving
the outlet in order to work. Mine is the Klein ET310, picked up at the big
orange box for $50.
Hth,
Steven R Hood