[SML] ETC Sensor Dimmer rack running 120 circuits

Matthew Breton theatricalmatt at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 1 23:06:10 UTC 2023

Dimmer doubling is a possibility, but should give you 192 circuits, not 120.

Is it possible there's a second rack (perhaps disguised as an architectural or relay rack) that's driving those additional 24 circuits?  Or perhaps some lights -- front of house or in the pit -- are driven by a separate rack?

Matthew Breton  |   he, him, his
Design for Theater and Dance