[SML] Custom glass gobos?

Jeff Forbes jforbes1956 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 22:14:05 UTC 2024

I did, thanks Herrick. The whole email thing was weird, I sent a couple of messages via Rosco’s website. After a week of crickets I sent a question to the SML. Apparently you forwarded my question to Henry, who seems to have replied to Stagecraft @ theatrical.net <http://theatrical.net/>, and was rejected. He thought that may have been the source of the problem, i.e. no one at Rosco returning my calls, but I only used the link on their website.

> On Feb 14, 2024, at 2:05 PM, Herrick Goldman <herrick at evokecollaborative.com> wrote:
>
> Jeff I saw an email to you from Henry Cowen at rosco. Did you receive it?
>
> Herrick Goldman
> He/Him.

Jeff Forbes
jforbes1956 at gmail.com