[SML] HS curriculum

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 07:43:32 UTC 2024

 I’m happy to talk with them about it.
There is no set “standard” curriculum. Depending on which state they are in, there may have a state one.
Give ‘em my name and email.
Kristi RC
    On Saturday, February 17, 2024, 09:38:25 PM CST, Ross via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

I was going through some old emails (like from around 2018) & I came across this subject header ->

HS curriculum.

The orginal poster was asking if their was a standard for teaching basic stagecraft to HS student, (or at least I think that what they were asking).

The local HS is toying with the idea of having a class in this area since they built a state of the art space a few years back.  What ever the positive responce will be shared with the people who will teach it.  (NOT ME)

In the orginal post chain was some links to NY & Texas guidelines, they are broke, or are redirected to some other place on the state educational website.

Thank you all

Ross